Sunday, February 20, 2005


Out of the three assignments I had set out to accomplish by the end of today, I have only completed two, which also means that I will have to rush with VisCo's thumbnails tomorrow. My portraiture assignemt is a portrait of Marilyn Monroe. But apparently, it turned out to resemble Madonna instead. Just as well. Just three more weeks of projects, assignments and submissions before I can truly rest. Even then, I think I'll have to find someone to employ me; just to survive the holidays monetarily.

My nose is still blocked, and it's the fifth day. Tampines is suffering from the after-effects of the fire caught at the fields that day. It's still hazey and smokey here, which is really affecting my breathing. I'm contemplating if I should get an MC for ComDI lecture tomorrow.

Nique spent the day at my place studying, listening to my old burned CDs, pigging out, watching The Wedding Singer. I can't fathom a day without that girl, not anymore. And I bet she'll be smiling like a proud idiot once she reads this.

Singaporeans, let's together pray for rain, shall we? May the good Lord clear membrane of smoke and shower us rainfall.