Monday, February 07, 2005

It's been two bad days consecutively. First it was yesterday, when mum and sis' quarrel became my problem (same happened today as well), I got a fucking C for ComDI project 01 (I think Felix doesn't like me. On the other hand I think I'm disappointed with my efficiency), and as usual, I'm too broke to pamper myself this festive holidays. People are getting hundreds of dollars just to shop for new stuff for this new year and I not only do I not get a single cent, I get reprimanded for spending my own savings. I shouldn't have made the effort to be home earlier just for the sake of pleasing my mum. It's just not worth it. I almost made my way to Felix Cheong after I got back my project 01 to request of him to grant me permission me redo my entire project, but I guess that won't work since there is something called the subpaper. I have this premonition that I'll be scoring a majority of Cs this semester, and I wouldn't want that.But anyway, thank you, to Phoebe and Dana for keeping me company today.

My tragus still hurts from all the beatings from mum and Nique. Nothing's really going right lately. Nique neglected me today.

Chinese new year marketing tonight. Dad's not home yet. I don't feel like going anywhere; I don't feel like celebrating this fucking new year. What's so new about it when it's celebrated in the same way every single fucking year for the past 17 years? I need a really thick red packet. Greedy as I appear to be, I don't give a fuck what you people want to read about me, not anymore.

Feigning bliss
Forsaking righteousness
Indulging in humanity
God's commands defied inevitably
Repentant, no
Sunken into the wrinkles of his clutch
God's grip forceful and insistent
Choice was not option
He said
'Pay up'.