Saturday, February 26, 2005


The last thing I'd attain now would be security. I'm having so much personal issues with trust, now that I feel my grip loosening. I can vividly reminisce of the moments you spent shifting all your attention to me; still remember the times when we first met. Yet all now, seems for no cause. There are so much emblazened in my memories that are probably not erasable, and obviously, I'd wish the best for myelf. The world spins on an axis which changes its sides as often as adults change their faces.

Minimal information of LDSCHR absorbing into my data-space in my head, and much of it brooding over ComDI's dilemma instead. I'm pushed into a corner with noone to really talk to, though people do claim to be available.

So much thinking got me wound up in tears; life's drama.