Wednesday, February 02, 2005


I'll be preceding hurrily back to my visual journal once I'm finished blogging. Today is the 2nd of February 2005, which also indicates the first monthsary of Nique and I getting together officially. It's been a fabulous month (I won't deny). Nique came over to school to pick me up after IMDP1 consultation. I made her accompany me to return the VCDs, then we stopped at the bus stop and opened our presents. Nique bought me a bag with the theme of the animation cartoon 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and a pair of huge silver earrings that I lost that day from drinking sessions. I liked the bag a lot but due to religious discrimination, mum got paranoid upon seeing the skeleton cartoon figures and forbid me to go near it. We bought tickets at Cinemax for 'Shall We Dance' and we headed to Pizza Hut's for dinner. Bumped into Noven because she was working there; weird to have her serve us water. After dinner, we headed to our usual conversing spot outside Tampines Mall to chat. We chatted until it was time to hit the cinema. Halfway the movie, the film suddenly stopped, and I couldn't stop giggling. I think Nique was embarrassed. It took about 7 to 8 minutes for them to trace the film back to where it stopped. This part of the day was the anticlimax and the climax at the same time. Nique sent me home after that. I'm enthusiastically anticipating our future monthsary(s) to come.

But for now, it's back to completing my proud drawings for lifedrawing.