Sunday, May 02, 2004


After all that has been said and done, I still can never bring myself to announce to the world that I do hate you, because I don't and never will be able to. And yes, it's hard when people you love see you in a way which is so not you and it's unbelievable and hard to justify the injustice you did me by accusing me of everything that went wrong. And if this may sound crazy, I find myself still needing you like I need the air I breathe, I still find myself crying because I've lost you. I'm still in love with you. The last thing I'd do would be to hurt you. A hundred and one times I've been reminding myself to get a life and get over you. Love isn't that superficial. Yours to mine is, mine to yours isn't. Love isn't about playing your own part and then walking away once you think your part is fulfilled, it's about giving till it hurts. Love is unconditional, there should never be exchanges, or compelled compromises.

To Nique : Thank you for your endless concern. You've never left since the day I left. Really appreciate you being here.
To June : Thanks sister, for listening till so late last night, for being the pillar of my strength this time round, for speaking up for me, for understanding, for you wise shit.
To Jason : Thanks big bro. Thank you for your comforting concern, for your calls to just check if I'm alright.
To James : You've always said words that I could never disagree to. Thank you for every piece of advice. I will hold them close to my heart and mind.
To Evan, Pei, Kayson, Drea, Mac, Ryan and anyone else I forgot to mention : Thank you for your advices, for your concern, for being here during my roughs, for bothering to listen to me rattle on about my shits.