Tuesday, May 18, 2004


Yesterday was alright. Didn't get to shop much because we didn't have enough time to cover the entire Bugis Village when all the shops actually opened, and I fussed about every single thing I saw in the shops. I still want to go to Bugis Village to shop. Remind me never to shop with ahren again. She walks out of shops so hurriedly, but I still need to shop very badly. Went for the long-awaited movie "Troy". Whee it was fantastic! Brad Pitt was outrageously sexy (I'm referring to his clotheless scenes). He seems to have stolen the limelight from Orlando Bloom. He's such a hottie! Yesteday was neoprint-taking mania, it was non-stop, 3 rounds were enough to make me feel hideous. I'm looking less photogenic lately.

Today was totally different from yesterday. It was nothing but shopping, and I enjoy such shopping sprees. I could get used to all this glorious luxury. Bought a tube top, and a pair of vintage-type earrings. I feel like some sort of gypsy nowadays. I still need a pair of heels. Almost bought this skirt, but decided that I'd already spent so much today, so I'll leave buying that for later. Bikini-hunting turned out great! Found a few places that sold affordable ones. Going to drag ahren go buy them with me.