Thursday, May 06, 2004


It's not as if I have a choice whether to feel this way or not, I just do. I'm walking on every road, and I can't find the directions. As aimless as I am at this moment, I'm still struggling to find myself again. I'm missing you, but what more can I add, other than I really wish to see you right here right now? If you were here, I'd embrace your presence with every ounce of who I am. The If(s) again, and never a You. So many doubts, and not one confirmed. It's the nights when my mind bursts with memories, with thoughts, with regrets. But nevertheless, there's no doubt, I still need you, it still pains me to look back. And I dare not look forward. Till I get over you, till then, I'll start over anew.

To #24 : Thank you for being here. But I don't deserve all the niceness. I'm sorry, I wish I could live in indulging this princess treatment from you, but my conscience won't permit that. I wish I could, I really wish so, but really not now. Just keep in mind I'll always be here, just like you are.