Monday, May 24, 2004


Hit palawan's today! The sun was not cooperating to our intentions of going to the beach, but we all ended up pinkish in the end of the day. Met a few new people today. The new people were mei nu dustangel, Hyan and Lynn. They're really fun people. Got to mingle more with Jordan and Boey today. Jorden is hilarious, she was the green-sports-bra-butch today. When ahren popped The Question, Jordan was cheekily peeping at us, and she witnessed me blush. Ahren was bombarded with winnie-the-pooh presents. Serves her right for requesting her presents to be winnie-the-pooh-ed. There was a slide at the platform today! Fagged a lot today, so much til I lost my voice. Jordan and ahren were sand-buried, with many more 'garnishes' to the sculpture. Sam, Xinyan, Denise and Diana joined us in the evening. Diana and Denise faked they couldn't make it, making ahren all sad. But she was screaming the moment she saw them. They all sabotaged each other with the cheesecake they bought for ahren, and I got dragged into it. After washing up, Hyan, Lynn, Diana, ahren and I headed for Harbourfront hawker centre for dinner, a very late dinner. Diana had to leave earlier because she had school tomorrow. The rest of us chatted til 10:41pm (I took note of the time). Ahren sent me home in a cab after that. Now I'm home, worn out to the bones. But it was so much fun today! Thanks everyone for making today turn out great!

Daughter's devastated, due to some matters. I doubt she'll read this, but all the same, I hope she'll feel better soon. Good and bad things happen, and it's up to every individual how one handles it. Cheer up daughter! Mummy and Daddy loves you!

Happy Birthday ahren! I love you!