Sunday, May 23, 2004

Went down to accompany ahren at her workplace again. Went to granny's in the evening. They played mahjong so I was basically rotting till I fell asleep. Beckham and Celesdia started playing gun-games with me so I played along and entertained them. Some stuffs cropped up in the night, involving Kayson and I, but I hope our differences have been sorted out calmly and constructively already. But whatever it is, I hope this won't ever occur again. Sorry kaypo-son!

Today. Met Daryl at Tampines Mall to shop for awhile, bought ahren's gift and a pair of white earrings. Daryl bought this Giordano cream-coloured polo t. It looks pretty presentable on her. June and I were commenting on every piece of different coloured polo t she was trying. After strolling for June's presents for her friends, we took a walk down to the library. Sis and I borrowed books whilst waiting for ahren to arrive. That spoilt brat always takes the 2.40 nowadays. After that we headed back to CS to coffee bean's to chat a bit. Mountains and barbwires (inside joke). It was back home after that.

Apparently it seems that a whole bunch of anonymous-es are visiting my blog are unsatisfied and unhappy with me at the same time. Leave your comments in my blog if you must, stay out of my joint blog. And for christ sakes, stop poking your nose wherever there's no business of yours. Constructive comments are most welcome. Leave down your PROPER names if you comment. However, critisisms aren't acceptable; I don't need critics in here. I'm my own critic. Those lot of anonymous-es are just a bunch of idle beings sticking their noses into others' affairs behind their screens.