Friday, May 28, 2004

Woke up at 5am to attend mass service. Dad and Mum brought me down to SimLim Square to get my digital camera today! The whole camera package costed $520 (Panasonic FX1, 2 64mb memory cards, tripod stand, disc cleaner, camera bag). Heart's aching from the amount of money spent today. They bought a discman iRiver SlimX for Sis, cause she did super well for her mid year examinations. Everything summed up to $745 (camera, discman and tax). I'm having a flu and I need ciggs; every few minutes I'm sneezing and my nose is leaking. And yay! Tomorrow's Saturday! The long-awaited day for everyone to release themselves, for me to free myself.

MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.