Wednesday, May 05, 2004


KOMA sucks. So I'd strongly advice everyone not to splurge money on it. The story line is messy and confusing, not a single bit disturbing, although the movie did got me absorbed almost throughout the whole show. Watched it with Jyren. After that we strolled around town for awhile and then headed for Compass point to meet 3 other people. I didn't even realise Denise was in front of me when I saw her. She gave me the I-know-you-look, and I was puzzled for that moment. Pat joined us in a short while later. Was surprised to see her, haven't seen her in a long time. Boey and her 2 'bodyguards' arrived just as I had to leave. My suspicions were confirmed that Skye was my ex-senior at KC. What a small world. She sent me home, she insisted. So sweet ya? (familiar?)

And I find myself missing you again.