Wednesday, May 12, 2004


To KAYSON TAY

First you tell your girlfriend you couldn't be bothered about me. The next thing you're telling me you're asking me to your birthday party just because you saw my nick. You flood me with your senseless sarcasm, and then you want to talk nice the next moment. You promise your girl that you'd steer clear from me, the next thing you're coming up to me to chat with me. If only your girl knew what you did behind her back. I didn't and haven't exposed them, have I? Be fucking grateful I didn't do you what you did to me. I can't stand a single bit of you. And I'm sorry if your girl reads this. This isn't meant to spite her. This is meant for you, that you contradict yourself as often as I do to myself. So quit bitching about me to anyone, in case you aren't aware that I know what you're saying. And stay outta my blog if you want to be a rumour-monger.