Saturday, May 08, 2004


Friday's updates
Accompanied Jyren during her work again. Watched VCD, fagged and ate there. Stayed there for 6 hours. This stupid working neighbour of hers took my number, and she got jealous. Silly one. Fagged quite a bit today, kapo-ed from 3 people. It's time I start buying my own cigarettes. Went down compass point in the evening to meet all the others. Met Mer and Boey first though, the rest slowly joined us. This stupid play-hard-to-get girl was stubbornly refusing to get her ass onto the chair when everyone told her to sit down, and when she did get down to setting her butt on the chair, her friend pulled the seat away from her. Morale of the story is, don't play hard to get. They played truth or dare, typical truth-questions and dare-dares. Jyren wrote me this lovely letter, and I've kept it nicely in my memory safe. Forced Mer and her to go eat since they were hungry but were lazy to chew. She sent me home after that in a cab. Now she's having gastric. Silly stupid. Ben and I have plans! (Ben I hope you're reading this!)

Today's plans
Meeting up for church at Novena's. Then, am going to visit Mer at her workplace since it's nearby. And after that it's buying lunch and heading for Jyren's workplace to hand her her lunch. In the evening would be piano tuition.

Meeting Kin next friday for ice-skating! I love my busy life. It's been so hectic that I hardly have any time to spare to think of all the unhappy memories. I shouldn't be caring when the one I care for fuck cares. It's a new chapter I'm filling in. I love the people who care for me, and last but not least, I love my stupid.