Wednesday, May 12, 2004


Anger truly does wonders. It brings about all the temperament in me, boils my senses until I can't seem to think sensibly. Furious to the pit, I can't dig nor fish out anymore excuses for your unacceptable behavior any further, then to tell you once and for all that you really suck. I'm talking about responsibility here, and I find you lacking a lot of that. Last minute information is a no-no for me, not as if you haven't learnt that in your 14 years cohabitating with me. You could seriously put your insensitivity and selfishness away for awhile, it isn't appreciated. I don't give a fuck what papers you have tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after the day after, just inform me beforehand before you come up with utterly lame excuses to excuse yourself from extra trouble. Then again, furiousity calms and it turns into sheer sadness. One feels blue all of a sudden, then, pondering on the reason to the anger-showing, then breaks down into bitter tears, wondering why what happened.

You try to give away everything you hold so dear to you, and after you do give it away, you suffer from the pangs of not having it; you want it back so bad. Once what you really wanted comes into your grasp, you clutch it too tight. Nobody's able to breathe easy, nobody's able to open up, and eventually you'll end up losing whatever you had gotten pains through to get back. By then, things wouldn't be the case of whether you've taken things forgranted or lost it, it would be the case of not reversing things to the way they were, and you would wonder why the love turned for the drastic worse. And that's what I call pitiful.