Friday, May 21, 2004


I'm over my past love, over my past relationship, over those pranksters, over with the lies, over with this facade. Over with everything. I have someone whom I can truly be myself with, I don't have to put up brave, heartless and false fronts anymore, that's because I know she'll be there to face it all with me. My ups and downs, my in(s) and out(s), the every phase of what I'm going through.

Plans and invitations have been made for my birthday! It'll be similar to last year - hotel stay. I hope all invited will turn up, I hope CCH bf will turn up. I miss that bestie tons. But before all that will come ahren's birthday. A whole lot of fun lined up on that day. This addiction to the sun should stop, I can't seem to live without the once-in-a-week tanning. I need to shop but ahren's plans are always scheduled with other stuffs when I specifically informed her that I had been wanting to shop since some time ago already. I'll just grab someone else to shop with. Bah!