Wednesday, May 26, 2004


I'm sitting by the window panes watching every cloud in the area release their burdens. The fearsome pour diminishes into gentle drizzles. And suddenly, I'm thinking of you.

Everything's been terribly disappointing recently. Nevertheless, I'd want make full use of this entry to thank whoever I need to thank, for being here once or always.

Thanks ahren, for showering me with the love I had never really expected from you, for being by my side spiritually, for bearing my rants and raves. Your support has given me strength to take things on stride. And I'm sorry for everything. I couldn't have moved on this far if there wasn't you.

Thanks Daryl, for unconditionally putting up with my insecurities and mood problems, and for attempting to peace-make ahren and I. I'm sorry for everything I've done against you. You're still the dearest little 'brother' I have and will ever have.

Thanks Leslie, James, Tommmie, Diana, Fox, for offering to be here even though I was unwilling to truthfully open up, for offering me listening ears, for everything.

Thanks forever-friends-gang, for once being such a huge part of what I am, for being my top priority in the past, for teaching me tolerance and perserverance. Thanks for once truly loving me, for making me feel a part of what everyone is during school days. The part where you all were never sensitive enough to bother about others' feelings, nevermind about that. The point is that we were once real friends.

Thanks Kayson, Nique, Gina, Jason, Jinyu, Dominique, Fox, Ryan, Pat, for once listening, for ever making me happy for who I am, for the good and bad times, the good and bad memories. Thank you for once being a part of me.