Thursday, May 27, 2004


Oh, so now I have this anti-cheryl organization set up just in my name. What I do ain't any of your business, so quit sticking your nose into my affairs. I'm sorry if I'm bitchy, but guess what, I'm not as ashamed of being bitchy as you are of yourself. You're too ashamed to reveal your own name, -. Sad to say, I have what you have, but you don't have what I do. I don't see myself inferior to you, but I think you do, therefore leaving yourself as -.

To - : (That's a pathetic name to leave behind by the way, -), you should really find yourself a better pastime. Dissing me's of no use unless I find out who you are. And you afraid of trouble? Fancy leaving nasty comments in my blog when you are afraid to let me know who you are. Like I said, you're just but an idle idiot seated behind your fucking CPU, with really nothing else to do. Barbaric actions like yours really portrays what a hooligan you really are. I hope your loserish itching lust to diss me has been satisfied. Otherwise, welcome for more comments, just remember, you're alone in this.