Friday, May 21, 2004


KAYSON TAY. Just stop denying everything when all the facts are neatly laid right in front of everyone's eyes. I trust Nique, and I trust her enough not to meddle with what I very much hold personal to me. You wish to argue, fine with me, but argue sensibly. Don't come up with so much thrash, when all the facts will eventually point to you being blamed. I don't wish to squabble with you indirectly this way anymore. Let what has happened be bygones, and if anymore of this shit craps up, you'll be terribly sorry. You want concrete proof? Here it is. I gave Nique and you my passwords, and Nique would never carry out despicable acts such as these. Only you are capable of these, only you are this idle. And you should be fucking glad and grateful that Stacey doesn't hold any grudge against you. You are blessed to have such a thoughtful ex-girlfriend.