Monday, July 12, 2004


Audio Essentials' project is driving me into sanity. The entire group has so much to accomplish within the next week, and almost everybody is shirking their individual tasks in the project. I'm lost at why they're even in the course. Another project turning me mad will be Visual Literacy; I keep assuming my ideas are lousy, and I end up working on something else that isn't as good as the idea that I decided to put away. The irony of it all pisses me off. I have thus made my final decision that I am going to paint an abstract on a photograph very endeared. Not to leave out, I have Culture&Expressions' project to research on too. Oh boy, am I stressed up. It's been work work and work these days. I don't even have spare time to go out with friends for sheer leisure and relaxation since school started 3 weeks ago. I'm truly apologetic if I have neglected any good friends out there.

Oh yes! I had lunch at Pastamania's today. Food was fantastic! Alright I got to be hitting my projects before I get burned in the arse when I get my results at the end of this semester. Ciaos!