Friday, July 09, 2004


Jam & Hop freshies party turned out absolutely fabulous! I had a great time, dancing, cheering, and watching performances by break-dancers, and Dharni, and the 4 other schools in TP. Design definitely rocks TP. Jared felt giddy and got into this semi-conscious state, so Pris and I decided to to check outside, and see how he was doing. I sure hope he's alright now. He didn't even give a damn when Pris and I actually bothered to go shower him a bit of our concern. Anyway, we danced a bit, I danced with Jared, Wendy, Audrey, Pris, Ingrid(only a bit), Jeffie (OH I FINALLY SAW HER!), Dharni, some other guys who mistook me for their friends. But I spent most of the time dancing with my date-of-the-day - Jared. Gees he didn't even say a word of goodbye to me at the end of the night, when Kelvin(King of Freshies) did. Jam & Hop was fun fun fun! My vislit presentation went on alright I guess, I rated myself average. Took a bus home with Pris in the end.

Tomorrow's Apel lectures from 830am to 630pm. That's darn long for a lecture. I love school! Ren did call not long ago, and she told me so much shit about she fetching Sham home and all. Don't tell me, tell it to Sham, she might just appreciate it one day. My life's not going to revolve around my other half anymore. Even so, I don't have an other half and I definitely hope you won't be that one. That's because if you actually were, my heart would already die shattered. I rest my case.