Tuesday, July 13, 2004


New StoryTelling project up. Another one to add to the already heavy workload I've been getting. Now I have C&E, StoryTelling, AudioEssentials, VisualLiteracy projects lined up for me work on.

The skies look downcast and I'm loving it, it reminds me of the greatest memories in my life. You know, the whole nostalgia flashbacks. And I'm sorry to say, you're not included in those memories. Every single moment that I spend thinking of you is a disappointment. Every tear wept isn't worth the emotion. You and I seem to collide on every incident, situation and disagreement. We clash like fire and water. It's not infinity that I'm wanting from you, it's peace. Just leave me be the way I am now and let me straighten out what I have to straighten out. Be happy for me if you love me. I've given you advise on all that I can, it's ultimately your choice if you want to heed it or not, but I'm redundant from here onwards.

I'm in a spiritual mood today, maybe because it's Marion's 2nd year death anniverary tomorrow. It's Jinyu's birthday tomorrow too. And I'm feeling all uncomfy right throughout me. I've been listening to music that reminds me of her these few weeks, and everytime I do, this particular scene keeps rewinding then playing repeated in my mind - the cruel scene of her being chucked into the oven, with no last words, with no struggle. Death is tragic, yet soul-freeing. I haven't a definite reason to what I'm saying, but I mean what I'm saying. I'm just praying hard that she's been taken to a higher place, with God. In the meanwhile, I'll be working hard for my own soul.