Tuesday, July 27, 2004

If only the raindrops that descended on my face were your lips. I don't know why I'm envious of every girl that's ever gotten close to you, although you and I were once closer than that. Others would count me lucky, but I want to be luckier than anyone other girl. This feels like a reincarnation of Me; I've never felt so clear about feeling this strongly towards someone, without that someone feeling the same way about me. I sat outside, at the corridor, pondering hard, setting my thoughts deeply on you. Prince, if only you knew.

And so I'll be heading to my new-made porch outside my house, seated on the old-raggard couch, attempting to focus on the assignment that's due tomorrow, instead of shifting my thoughts to you like always. I will have my dog beside me intentively watching every movement I make, as if smitten with me. She will be my new forever-companion. But I wish it was you instead. I miss you as much as I miss the feeling of you smiling or even laughing at my every move. I need you as much as I need the sun to rise every morning so that I'll be seeing you at school. I will grow to love you as much as I love the thought of other girls envying me having you.

But the first cut will always be the deepest. You are my first cut.

You're always in my heart,
Always on my mind,
No matter how deep the water,
You, I always find.
My memories are darkening,
You're getting more unclear,
I've fallen into a tunnel,
But I am not to fear.
Very soon we'll be as one,
Together as we once had been,
Filling our memory boxes,
For another year of being unseen