Friday, July 23, 2004


Visual Literacy lecture wasn't as bad as what I'd imagined it to turn out to be. Nervousness did take over me this morning, not to mention the whole of last night too. He asked me out, but he turned out arranging other appointments while I was waiting for him at the studio. Jared was pretty worried, but I think he got over it after awhile. I'm currently at the multimedia lab to utilise the internet. Kelvin, Larry and gang's on their way to Jurong to swim. Larry did some things to embarrass the blushes out of me. I shall not mention what he did though. Pris is beside me typing out an email, and He is online, but I'm not going to succumb to temptation and speak to him. Neither am I going to reply him. That's how hard I'm going to play from now on. Dharni arranged for us to go pavilion and play pool, so I'm waiting for him to finish his lunch. I'm still disappointed at him. Let's hope I'll get over this infatuated phase; it's getting my emotions the better of me. There's story telling tomorrow and I haven't thought of what to write up for the cards. Tomorrow is califare-day. Pretty exciting life I'm leading now.