Saturday, July 03, 2004


Why do you ask, when you planned the answers to the question? It's terribly annoying, that people keep doing that although they know it's immediate contraversy. How many people you count on are honestly trustworthy? None. None are forever reliable.

You spend half your goddamn life gossipping about people whom you hardly even understand, and it's irritating. You've been complaining from the sundawn till sunset. I hope your mouth drops off!

And to the one I promised I'll be there always for, I will still, just a more distant manner. I can't accept the fact you'll be staying with someone who used to go gaga over you, and still pretend nothing has happened when it all has. Maybe you'll fall for her one day, maybe she'll be the next reason you're believing in love. I'll miss you in the meanwhile, there'll be no other. You never understood what I ever meant, what I meant whenever I initiated such cruel resorts. There's no use verbalising everything when the outcome will still result the same. I love you, I really do, but I don't know how else to handle this whole situation. I'm sorry.