Thursday, July 08, 2004


I'm fearing of my next relationship turning out like my previous one; drag things on, then the relationship eventually souring. It leaves you in a chaos of numbness, and lethargy. Something's been missed out in my life, but I don't know what and how to conquer that bad feeling I'm getting from it.

DrFun was not as bad as I thought it'd turn out to be. Moses Wong showed up out of the blues for our lectures, and Ronald was sucking up to him. Ronald taught us 2-point perspective; Glenn and I managed to grasp the whole concept this time round. Next week will be 3-point perspective. C&E's project turned out to be a group one, and thank God it is. I'm coughing so terribly til I've almost lost my voice. Going to take a nap first, then getting down to my vislit assignment once I'm up.