Friday, July 02, 2004


Visual Literacy was alright, nothing much special or extraordinary. Didn't go for the movie with Joe as planned, cause the rest of the class didn't opt to go, so I thought it'd feel weird going with Joe alone. Have got this assignment for VisLit, 4 black boxes within a bigger white box. Scheduled to go Bras Besah with Ingrid and the rest on Monday to buy some materials for this assignment. I don't think I remember many assignments given this week. C&E group survey project, DrFun's one-point perspective finish homework, audio essentials' journal, storey-telling's review and Vislit's review. There you go, not alot to pack my weekends. There's this really cute guy, this one particular guy, my eye-candy, Ingrid and Priscelia knows who.

Tomorrow's towning with Daryl! Long time since I last saw her.