Sunday, July 04, 2004


Was at century square's watching Spiderman2 with KW. It's a rather special date I'd say, unlike the other dates. Justin backed out on us; his matchmaking schemes at work. The movie was rated average, no idea why so many people bought tickets for it. Too much conversations and too little action. Tobey Maguire's cute though. KW didn't speak at all during the movie; as quiet as a mouse. We went dutch. After the movie, saw Blue and 2 of her friends, so just popped over to her side to say hi. Walked to some video shop after that to accompany KW get something for his dad. We took 8 because he wanted to show me where's the bus stop to take to school with that bus. KW and I stay 5 blocks away, all calculated. KW gave me this light stick, don't know why either. Okay. I have to catch up with my assignments. Haven't done a single one over the weekends.

Some people just don't know their limits. One minute they're buddy with you, the next they're stabbing you from the back somewhere, someway. Ought to be ashamed of themselves, terribly.

Suddenly I'm feeling alone. Missing someone that I've made my mind up not to miss. Contradicting, isn't it? Everything's transitioning so quickly that all turns surreal. But these are feelings I could never hide from.