Saturday, July 10, 2004


I think I'm crushing on you, not that I really know the definition of crush since I passed on from secondary 2. Today was in the pits, because I myself witnessed girl by girl throw themselves at you, right in front of me.

Apel supposedly was afilled with fun, but I lost it during the second half of the day. I watched her and the other girls get intimate with you, and my mind just detonated. I felt like crying, but I was more concerned about what everyone would think. ARGH, it's too much thinking on my part. Thanks to Left Hand, I felt better, but I felt guilty at the same time for neglecting you just because of my moodswings.

Tomorrow WILL be better, won't it? Anyway, it's a dreadful countdown to Marion's 2nd year death anniversary. It's beginning to get to me...