Friday, July 30, 2004


Visual literacy went on extremely smoothly for me today. I was complimented for my effort in the work, although it wasn't as good as it can be. But I'm glad I did apply all the techniques she adviced me to use on this final painting. After vislit, everyone stormed to the studios. I saw that someone once I stepped my foot into the studio, and I wish I hadn't. It was such a confusing rite; a rite I had to undergo everytime I see him. Cruelty; what it's doing to me. Everyday I hear new stories and rumours about you and someone new. Well guess what, today will be the day I'm going to halt this torture process. Anyway, Pris and I decided to join the guys at KTV Katong, so we took a bus down to parkway. Kelvin, Larry, Bon, 'Flower', Sean, Phoebe, Eugene and Roy were all present. We sang our lungs out for approximately 4 hours. After bawling our vocals, we dined at the famous Katong Laksa's. Damn. Long time since I last had that. The guys decided to play pool after dinner, so we headed to parkway building for it. Pris and I were out of the game though. Larry and Bon were having cannot-blink competitions. Larry controlled his eyelids til he teared. It's a hilarious sight, seriously. All of them are equally cranky; something I didn't expect to ever see in them but I did, and I'm glad I did. Right now, all I can think of is the disappointment I'm experiencing, all credits to him, for being the insensitive person he is. I was compelled by my pride, dignity and integrity to break it to him that I was 'giving up on him'. Despite everything I've said and attempted to do, I'm still back to square one, where I came from and where I tried to leave from. I still miss him.