Monday, July 26, 2004

List of projects and assignments to be accomplished
1. Storytelling ideas; come up with a story
2. Basic video idea and storyboard
3. Webpage design; just come up with design and rollovers and utilise slicing and swapover tools
4. Visual literacy's Jack&Jill colour schemes and final product
5. Come up with ideas for STOTE project01
6. Research sounds for audio essentials project01

Damn, this is how much work I have installed for me from now til Week 14. And what's worse is, there's more to come, much more as a matter of fact. Jyren called to ask me out, but I just didn't felt like seeing her, and I don't think I'm ready to face her. She's just a page in my history book that I can't wait to rip off. I saw him today at school, but he displayed no response of any kind when he saw me, although he told me he was jealous when some guy came over to hug-cum-greet me. That brightened my entire day, and I miss him, as always. Time and time again, I keep losing everything, but yet, those changes keep me sane, as long as I find him around somewhere. He doesn't necessarily have to be right beside me; I just need to catch glimpses of him. Just setting my eyes on him makes me fall all over again each and every time. I find perfection in imperfection. Now, does that make any sense?