Wednesday, July 07, 2004


OH MY GOD! I just chatted with Kelvin! Oh shit I'm going to melt to death. He's my number 1 eyecandy. Truth is, he's the only eyecandy. Not much of eyecandy is it? It's more of a crush! Thanks to Ingrid! Thank you my darling right-hand!

Jared fell off the chair while Mr PeteSam was giving instructions on the Black-And-While automatic batch. Basic video was boring today. Stanley dozed off during lectures; we were all laughing at Mr Genius. Mr Genius actually fell asleep during lectures. I'm dreading tomorrow's DrFun, only because I don't get the whole concept of 1-point-perspective, and he'll be proceeding to 2-point-perspective. Maybe I should approach someone who's aware to guide me.

I've been coughing, and getting pretty often head spins. I hope I'm not falling sick. I don't want to be missing any lectures. I miss my right hand, my left hand, Jinga, Daryl and KW! Life would never be spiced up without them, they're the reason I'm finally feeling happy and contented with what I have, and where I am =D