Thursday, July 29, 2004


Multimedia lessons went on perfectly fine, although I truly need to get started on my webpage designing. First I'll need dreamweaver, fireworks, freehand, photoshop, imageready all downloaded into my computer. We did simple animated gifs today, it was pretty fresh and fun. Basic video was alright too, we've finally decided on ideas for our final video. We agreed on ZiQian's storyboard.

After all the lectures, we hung out at studio, over at Phoebe's side, with Larry, Bon, Sean, Flower, Pris and Dana. They were playing this card game, with super dreary standard forfeits. But it was fun being around those people. Today was so entertaining that those stupid thoughts weren't available to harbour. Thank you everyone who was with me today. It doesn't get much better than this, does it?