Monday, July 05, 2004


To You: Even though I may seldom mouth it out or type it out. I wish sometimes we'd understand each other more instead of awaiting each other to hear the other out first. I'm sorry for being selfish. I miss you.

To Daryl: You'll always be the nicest friend I have around. It means so much to me that you're always lurking and hanging around listening to me rant and rave on on my complaints and bitching on life. I love you my littlest bro. I hope you're aware that sister here loves you a million tonnes. We'll meet this Fri or Sun, or even both! Deal?

To Kayposon harnnnnn: I hope you're feeling better after the message and the call (2 in 1). I look forward to our next movie date, and hopefully we won't be watching anymore stupid ulu movies. Stay happy always, cause I'm sure there are people out there who really cares for you, and I hope you know I'm always here for you to bitch on life to. Love ya! Take care okay?

Alrighty. Audio essentials; brand new project taking up 30% of this whole semester's marks. I'll be playing the role of the sound engineer, along with Joe. Wondering how come I'm always bumping into him lately, and being paired up with him. Was late for meeting Priscelia, but she wasn't punctual either. It was raining by the time we were done with lunch. I took 197 (THE WRONG SIDE, MIND YOU) towards boat quay. So naturally I got off that bus and walked all the way to the other side. Reached parkway to meet Dominique just in time - 4pm. Watched him gorge himself with Pastamania's crispy cheesy pasta and we went home after that. The fucking bus number 9 broke down at Simei, so I cabbed back home. Spent so much today. Got to go research for sounds, or else Joe'd literally murder me tomorrow during STOTE.