Thursday, March 31, 2005

At 18, I thought I'd be geared up to take on mountains of problems, but I'll swallow my perceptions of this matter. I used to be able to pick flowers in the morning to greet eggs and soya bean milk for breakfast, now breakfast is passe. Why is it, that parents always tell their children to look upon their recklessness and carelessness as pointers for their mistakes? I don't spit luxury at the tip of my words but expectations are always there to chain me down. I can't afford the promises that I make, to make things lighter for us, to make the world seem a little rounder so that our love could revolve around it. Outside the window, I see other closed windows. And when at the outside that I see from the inside, sometimes things look more beautiful, and other times I'd wish I'd gone back inside.

Thoughts are just thoughts. I don't seem to live my thoughts but all my life and living, I spend them in my thoughts.

Just like reality, I'm not as wonderful as you make me out to be.