Saturday, March 26, 2005

The flame of enthusiasm to transform my ugly ways died out in just 2 hours. I don't know how to put this into words, but I'm worn out in every single way. I've mentally made plans to schedule out my life but I never put plans to execution, and I really hate myself for that. All the time I spend blogging, I could really use it to sell myself somewhere big in the market.

How the hell am I suppose to upkeep this passion for designing and music? I've been so pessimistic lately that I find friends fencing themselves from me, packing up and leaving me, one after another. How does that measure friendship for you? But hey, look on the brighter note of things - I'm not in the mood to cry. Reality poisons dreams sometimes.

The beautiful side of my stories never lasted more than a moment or two. I'm certain there's happier place somewhere where I'm at.


(mr chua blogged this for mrs chua. iloveyoudarling. pls cheer up.)