Wednesday, March 02, 2005


LDSCHR presentation this morning fell all over at my feet, and I couldn't pick it up in time. But luckily for me, he didn't make any remarks or comments about my presentation. I'm positive our group did better than the other group working on the same well-known leader. In 40 minutes time, I'll be hitched up with Wahidah for consultation. After the consultation comes the orientation meeting. I have to hand in my pattern designs and colour schemes for colour, and the Fort Canning drawing tomorrow.

It's our 2nd monthsary! How time flies (as I've already said before) and we're here a step deeper. I've embarked in a journey that feels as heaven as forever, and I never wish for it to end. You're all I adore. I'll never be able to look at anyone else's eyes and tell them I love them the way I tell you. I'll never be able to be embraced in anyone else's arms and tell them that I'm meant to be in them. I love you Nique.

*I hope you liked the present I did for you!