Monday, March 14, 2005

Not sunkissed, but sunburnt this time round. Had to be up by 7.30am to meet Nique at 9am but she made her way to Tampines earlier. Reached Palawan around 10am. The beach's toilet was under renovation so we had to use those temporary toilets, which really disgusted me because the toilet cubicles were filthy; so I refused to bathe. We had heart to heart conversations again. Bumped into Chuanyee (her friend) and Shannon (mine); didn't manage to say hi to Shannon though. She was spending the whole time practically wondering if I was Cheryl. Nique and I then swam to the platform, where her tanning oil's cap dropped into the little hole of the platform itself. It got stuck in the hole, so I suggested that she jumps on the platform to allow the water to shoot upwards, causing the cap to also thrust likewise. Nique tried and it worked, but the cap refused to make its way up to Nique. So what Nique did was to 'hump' the platform, but all in vain because later, we found the cap roaming on the surface of the sea.

Anyway, I'm suffering from extreme sun-burns now and my face feels like it's wrinkling, which also means that my skin will begin peeling soon. My bikini tan lines look absolutely gorgeous because it has finally evolved with its obviousness. I've got an inkling I'll fall asleep doing IMDP1 later. I'll be uploading the tanning pictures soon when I have the time.

When marimba rhythms start to play (Hit me)
Dance with me (Hit me)
Make me sway (Hit me hit me)
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close
Sway me more