Friday, March 04, 2005


I know I might be a tad bit demanding, but I want to meet the long-lost-friends during my two months holidays break. Nique had her share of laughs when she chanced upon someone today at Bugis (hell she sure did).

I still can't believe another semester is about to pass me by just like that, without me being able to work my fullest for it. It seems that everybody's pretty much screwed up this semester, not due to complacency or laziness, but purely due to the reason of the lack of time.

We're drawing inner deeper in the circle of our world. I wouldn't have been taught the right way to love if there wasn't you. I read the messages from then till now, and they haven't changed my decision; my choice never faltered. The life and love in you seldom fails in bringing smiles to my day, which is why I'll be needing you around for as long as I can retain you in our circle.

You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away