Monday, March 21, 2005

Of all the people in the world, it had to be the one I love most hurting me this way. I can't stop crying. Now I've come to realise, selfishness and survival stops for noone and nothing, not even love.

People to thank for being here through the rough patches of my road -

Dana, for searching for jobs for me, for being there to tell me things will be okay, for cracking me up with your stupidity (at your expense), for being here.
June my sister, for everything you've done. I know all about it and I'm thankful to God you're my very own sister.
Leslie, for listening to me, every word, for hearing me out and making me feel better by telling me your experiences, for treating me like a baby and consoling me.
Phoebe, for searching for jobs for me.
Kayson, for listening to me complain, for consoling me.
Jinga, for offering to be here although I haven't gotten to talk to you, for being such a part of my life.