Sunday, March 06, 2005


I'll hate kayaking because it stole time with you from me this weekends. It's weekends like this one that makes me feel horrid being so far apart from you. It would be great if I could see you sooner than I told you I would.

I'd give anything to have you right beside me residing all your endeavours out at sea today, telling me how you ache from the rowing of your expedition; just to watch you smile with such exhileration.

The realisation hit me just this afternoon; in fact it knocked me pretty hard. More than often, I'd explain to you that mouthing the words don't hold much weightage to me if said conveniently. I don't spit the words at the tip of my tongue and make profession given so readily. But I love you more than I thought I did.

Shall we date basking in the love of the sun sometime, honey?