Sunday, March 06, 2005


Spent the entire day doodling with HTMLs and playing around with Dreamweaver MX. My PC is lacking Microsoft Frontpage; that moronic computer reformatting guy didn't have it installed for me. I've been working on a new blog template, with my private blog as the guinae pig for my experiments on web designs. I heard it designs webpages easier than Dreamweaver. Maybe I'll give it a go at school's free access lab during the holidays. Phoebe will be teaching me how to create vector graphics out of images. Dana and I will be working on new blog templates this holidays.

Nique's kayaking at East Coast, whilst Phoebe's at East Coast snapping pictures for BaPho. I've been pretty cold towards Nique these few days; I simply refuse my anger to be triggered. I don't want any form of temptation for me to be angry or frustrated with. I miss Nique actually, just that I don't say it out as much as I feel so.

Mirrors don't lie (got this phrase from I-forgot-where, but I'll grant credits when I finally remember/find the site).