Friday, March 25, 2005

The escalator of my cries have caused everything to appear surreal. No longer am I aware of who I'm loved by, no longer do I remember who last remembered bothering, all that's visible is Nique's love for me. She's been standing by me in all these times of desperation and need, and noone else can love me like she does. She's been so meticulously sensitive about my feelings.

The rays of healing I can see directing, the rain drops that lightens with every morsel of your love, the words that miraculously comforts my soul, the tears that all worth the cry - you are. I'll be sticking around by you for a long time, so stay beside me and we'll whole this loving. You and I are at the touchdown of our lives, and I'm sorry I almost undid all of these. I couldn't bear to lose you again. I want to see you so bad.

God dawns upon me as a stranger more than often. Sometimes He brings such perfect joy, yet He's at the same time, the one capable of causing such pitless falls. His strike of anger is cruel, yet his flawless and unconditional love are impossible for Man to complete.

Whatever it is. God, please rest my angel in your love.