Friday, March 11, 2005


Fatigue is causing head spells and extreme urges to head for the bed. So today I finally handed up my Fort Canning A3 drawing (Tia commented that the image itself looked flat); presented my colour journal and I think it went on very smoothly (the class labelled me the 'market spoiler' for the class).

I met my Nique Chua again today; we went to town to shop for bikini for me but we bought other items instead. She bought two sports bra and I, two tank tops. We got it at extremely cheap prices so it was quite a bargain as compared to the bikini. I purchased the black and light brown tank-top while she chose the grayish-blue and black sports-bra.

All that is needed to be finished now are IMDP1, Life Drawing A2 portrait and the colour final project, and I'm officially putting Year 1 Semester 2 behind me.

I miss my Nique Chua.