Wednesday, March 30, 2005

At last, back is the camera, but another of its series. Proudly presenting from today on, the much-spoken-of long-awaited Panasonic Lumix FX2. By the way, I found out that FX2 was facing out as well. It's really sleek and extremely portable. Anyway, you wouldn't believe who I saw at Funan just now. Mum and I were walking behind this butch when mum said," alamak, this fella looks like Joyce". I trudged a few more steps forward only to realise that it was Daren that she noticed. Now, mum wants to go to church to pray for Daren's soul.

Next I need a job to compensate and make up for all the unnecessary expenditure I've been causing. From a four-digit amount in my bank, it has been reduced to a three-digit sum. In addition to that, I desperately need to buy a handbag.

A two sandwich diet I went on today. Hope all the resisting of temptation will pay off before school reopens.