Saturday, March 19, 2005

Dinner this evening was portrayed too perfect; the endless chitter-chatter of mindless adults and their families, children prancing around dinner tables, and little me in the midst of their conversations intently observing them. Beneath all that flawlessness laid corrupt hypocracy, and family-cum-adult politics; how they manipulate and take advantage of my father's failing business to strive upwards through his networking, when he's plunging downwards (not as if they aren't aware of that). And after all that, my mother yaks and gossips about her in-laws being the biggest fucktards of the world, inflicting such burden onto my father.

Then the realisation hit me - I don't have the time for romance anymore, I cannot afford to waste my youth on romance when what I should be focusing on is my career-to-be and bringing the dough into my house.

Why do we spend hours, days, months, years concentrating on seperation and dividing ourselves into selfish individuals when the world is ours to share? Why do you polish a lacquered mask in front of the people who falter like you do?

I don't know. You tell me.