Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'm amused at my vulnerability when I'm around Nique, my friends, money, and not forgetting, my family. It's their ability to hurt me that surprises my nature. I'd never allow myself to crumble this bitterly over other matters. Marion's permanent physical departure has caused such an impact, that I'm afraid to lose the good friendships, the love that fits just right with me, still fearing to lose the ones I hold so dear to me. But sometimes, the goodness isn't reciprocated.

2 years 8 months and 12 days. After 2 years 8 months and 12 days, I still think of her till I end up in tears, I still quiver at the mention of vague familiarity of death. And indeed, this whole experienced changed me drastically. And I can't forget every bit of the scenes from the day of her demise to the day she was being pushed into the cremation fires. The pain wasn't as painful as suicide (I dare say that).

I need you people more than you would ever imagine. I'll be needing you all for as long as I'm around.