Thursday, March 24, 2005

The opening of the holidays has been wasted not accomplishing anyting fruitful. But fret not, because I've found myself a job as an english tutor to primary school and lower secondary school kids, and it's good money for $10/hour at least; tutoring charges are negoatiable. At least that's a load off my mind. If I budget my monetary resources well, I should be expecting to purchase my Panasonic Lumix FX1 digital camera by the end of April. I don't know if I should get an upgraded model of the Lumix. I'm online checking out the models and prices of the upgraded models now. Another issue worth me worrying a little lesser will be that I've been practicing my piano pieces; I've mastered the first half of the first piece by heart.

I'm praying for promotions for the camera so that I'll quickly go grab it when I have the money.

Updates
A shop at Marina Square's selling Panasonic Lumix FX1 at $490 but the model's already obselete because it was first in its series. I called up the shop which I bought my previous FX1 from but I figure the shop people sucks up to businessmen like my dad himself, so I'll probably drag my dad along with me to throw the money in their faces. Basically, $540 (inclusive of GST) packaged with a 256mb diskcard and the casing at some ulu road. I'd better go get the camera soon.

So much to worry about.