Friday, March 04, 2005


Safari doesn't support the font-colour-change system, neither does FireFox, so I guess it only leaves me with the dreaded Internet Explorer, which I will insist on not supporting.

By right, I shouldn't be complaining of the lack of attention, I shouldn't even mouth the words of grumble when I have everything I could ever ask for. There are people whom I know out there who are deprived of the mutal relationship I have at hand now. I've been so selfish, I speak of people acting selfish, but it never occurred to me that all I needed to do was to take a look at the mirror and see what contradiction I have made myself turn out to be. Whichever it is, I am sorry Nique, for forever being mad at you. Projects and stress aren't excuses fit to give me reasons to treat you the way I do.

Not to forget, thanks Miss Lille Wang, for allowing me to join the Friday class, saving me from being debarred from the subject!