Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Printing at Bras Besah this morning wasn't as expensive as the one opposite school, which also means I'll be a frequent there when projects deadlines draw near. So I'm finished with the subject Colour (by the way, I spent $19 on the printing for the project). Dana and I cabbed back to school from Bras Besah because we were running really late, and Lille threatened us to deduct marks for late work. After handing up IMDP1, Phoebe and I went to meet Nique. We dined at Long John's before we went to catch BoogeyMan. I shan't elaborate on embarrasing incidents during the movie but the movie was pretty attention-grabbing. Story wasn't fantastic, but acceptable.

I'm busy with my A2 drawing that's due tomorrow. The subject of the drawing's supposed to be Liv Tyler, but I think it looks more like Sonique now. My portraits always turn out looking like other people, but just as well anyway.

Nique's beside me now; she's staying over tonight, but I haven't seem to be able to strike a conversation with her because I've been too sunken into my drawing.