Thursday, January 06, 2005


10:24pm
NeeKueh blogged for me before this, as obvious. 2 days and DJ Mix green apple fag resources have already depleted to nothing. Just a day without nicotine and I almost fell sick needing to smoke. This, people, is what they warned about - addiction. I was just informed that Ingrid has gone into smoking, and that she's dating this butch(sort of), which means that Ingrid and I have gone back to our wrong ways. Men aren't worth the love. NeeKueh came over to TDS today. Dana, Nanny, she and I went to Long John's to have our dinner. There was this ice-spitting riot (don't wish to talk about it). NeeKueh's having her EMath headstart test tomorrow. Pray she'll do well.

Ingrid had an overnight transformation, which I felt was sad. I don't know why but I felt sad when I learnt that she's changed so much in just a few days. She's not the person she is (so it seems). Maybe I have never known her thoroughly until now. Maybe. Somehow it seems as if H5's losing Ingrid, which also indicates H5 splitting up if we lose any of us. Intuition on this is pretty strong, which explains my mood now. H5 can pull through this. Please tell me we will. I miss the 5 together.

I hope gf's staying over tomorrow, so that I can drill her to study for her headstart tests in the upcoming week. I can work on my projects and assignments while she mugs. I'm worried for gf; I worry for her so much about everything. Trust me, everything from her studies to her not spending enough time with her friends. I miss her.

I'm brooding over so many matters. I want my five and gf.

THE girlfriend invades!

yay! im here at baby's school.
actually my mind is kinda blank now. WHAT TO DO. my baby wants me to blog. and because im sucha nice gf, so YA. im here typing this chunk of shit in her blog.

supposed to come here and study while baby does her project.
but obviously, me being so clever, i have done all my revision for tmr's emath alr!
baby dont believe me though)):

ilovemybabyok!?

dana should go away. although she's good at emaths.
she should help me do my o levels paper.
(baby just said i suck up to dana.)
-POUTS.

have been missing this girl like crazy last night..
finally got to see her today! so happy lar.
gonna meet up with my another gf later (MY BABY JUST TYPED THAT!)
see. she trust me so much. TSK.
i meant to say I WAS GONNA MEET HER TMR AGAIN.
tsk. i got a cek ark kia as a gf. )):

_HAIR STAND LAR.

ilovemygf. SO MUCH.
MINE ALL MINE!! =D